Rigo's Place

Stories about the trials and tribulations of Rigoletto.

My Photo
Name:

As you can see from my photograph I’m a cat, but not just any cat I’m Rigoletto the world’s greatest cat. I can’t tell my age, you wouldn’t believe it anyway. My very favorite food is olives, the jumbo kind with the little red worm stuffed inside just in case anyone should want to send me some. I live somewhere in the U.S.A., but I’m not allowed to say where. Dad be afraid the town get sued or we get thrown out.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

TRUTH

I’m confused and I don’t know what to do. I want to be truthful but I’m afraid I’ll disappoint everyone and they won’t like me anymore, life if hard sometimes. I might as well get on with it and spit it out. It concerns my photograph, I’ve had so many nice comments about it and I want to thank everyone for being so nice. It’s my signature photograph, I use it on everything and I’m so proud of it but there’s a problem. Oh I hate to tell. You see the picture was taken when I was two and now I’m nine.

There’s a lot more of me today than when I was two. They tell me at the animal clinic I’m twenty pounds overweight and should be on a diet. I am on a diet, they sell Mom diet food for us cats but there’s something wrong with it we just keep getting fatter. Well the truth is out and I’m probably ruined.

I’m still sweet and handsome simply more mature looking. I want to post a more recent picture of myself but I thought I’d better warn my readers of the change time has brought. I must face it, I’ll never again be the me I was when I was two. All my photographs are first-rate the camera loves me, but none as splendid as the one taken when I was two.

My human sister Sherie M. of Louisiana took the photograph with her trusty camera those many years ago. She wants money for it but I won’t give her any. The reason the picture turned out so great it was taken on our patio and a darn, stupid bird landed in the grass not far from me. I was about to make my move when Mom reached over with her hand just in time and stopped me from destroying the brainless creature. I was in shock when sister fired her camera I wanted that darn, stupid bird and I would have had him if not for Mom saving his life.

That’s my confession and I hope no one will hate me for it. I wasn’t trying to fool anyone. I don’t want to get kicked off Gather or lose my Blog it will kill me it’s my path to fame and fortune.

God Bless,
Rigo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home